It's been a while since I have posted, and it's been a while since I have seen some of you, so here is a quick little update on what has been going on in the life of the Salines:
1) Jon's second year of law school is officially over!!! It is such a relief and it's so exciting to think that he only has one more year left!!! Yay Jon!!
2) With the happiness of Jon's second year being over come the sadness of Jon's new internship starting. I won't go in to detail about that now, but just know that I don't like it.....
3) The school where I work is out for summer....finally. Now I am up to my ears in reports and enrollment information and updating student records......just getting ready for the next year. Fun, Fun, Fun.
4) My little brother Tanner was graduated from the 8th grade. He is awesome because in spite of dealing with dyslexia, he managed to get 100% in all of his classes and was the valedictorian of his class...and he was the Class President. Yup, he's an overachiever, but he had a great speech!!
5) Jon's brother Brendin graduated from ASU with a double bachelors in Business and Civil Engineering. He has worked so hard for so long and he was able to graduate with honors! It was so exciting!! They will be having a baby in July (see Brenden and Nikki's Blog for more information).
6) More graduations - my daddy has been driving down to Phoenix all year to take a "Principal Class". I don't know exactly what it is, but I do know that it gives him hours towards his Doctrite and that he is the first class to complete the program. His graduation in next week!!
7) My little sister is leaving in August for Florida where she will be working at Disney World! She is an incredibly talented dancer so she will be perfect there! We are so excited for her!!
8) Jon and his twin brother Lon will soon be turning the big 29 (on the 26th of June - if you see them on or around that day, make sure to make a big deal about it and embarrass him about it) We still don't have set in stone what we will be doing, but it will be fun!
That is about it - There aren't a whole lot of new things in my own life, but I love seeing everyone around me accomplish things and do amazing things!! I am so blessed with an amazing family full of talent and smarts!!
I will try not to be such a lame blogger and keep you updated when new stuff starts happening!!
3 months ago