Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Made Jon Take An Online Quiz - Here Are His Answers

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At Home
2. Who are you in love with?
My wife who left a cracker on the ground
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes - a pink cup
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Ummm...last weekend (?)
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yep, regular white ones
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
(head nod) Toyota Corolla
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I don't remember - but we went to Snowflake
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
10. Are you hot?
Oh Yeah!! Yeah I am!!!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water
12. What are you wearing right now?
Underpants
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I let the rain do it since I'm too poor to afford a car was (giggles)
14. Last food that you ate?
Tomato Soup and Crackers
15. Where were you last week at this time?
At the Attorney Genera's Office working
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No
17. When is the last time you ran?
Tuesday night...unfortunately (he has been sore ever since)
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Ward softball game
19. What is your favorite animal?
White Tiger - growl
20. Your dream vacation?
Going to...um...Belize and to that island that The Bachelor was on.
21. Last person's house you were in?
Aaron Brown's
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broke my finger...and a torn meniscus
23. Have you been in love?
Yes I have and still am!
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My Grandpa
25. Last play you saw?
Wicked
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I'm not in that business anymore
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Have fun.....
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
No idea...it has been 3 years since I used MySpace
29. Next trip you are going to take?
To Wal Mart
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes, Boy Scout Camp
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Sometimes....
32. What do you want to know about the future?
If I'm going to have a job
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Not right now
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Probably....
35. Where is your best friend?
About 3 feet away from me (he means me!!)
36. How is your best friend?
She's really cute...
37. Do you have a tan?
Yeah - a nice farmer's tan from being in school 8 hours a day
38. What are you listening to right now?
Special Report with Bret Baier
39. Do you collect anything?
Kisses from my wife
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don't run in gossip circles
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
2004 - A police officer from the Indian reservation pulled me over, but he forgot to sign the ticket, so I didn't have to pay it.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yeah
43. What does your last text message say?
"You will love me so much anyways" (it was from me. He told me he would love me so much if I made brownies for his home teaching families...)
44. Do you like hot sauce?
I like "mild" hot sauce
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning
46. Do you need to do laundry?
yes
47. What is your heritage?
Americano
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so (yes!! he is my very, very best friend!)
49. Are you rich?
No, I'm in student debt up to my eyeballs!!
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping

2 comments:

beau.shaunalee said...

HAHAHA! Jon is hilarious. I love reading what people write in these!!...and I LOVE the grad sneak peek pics too...sniff...I'm so proud!

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha that's awesome. A lot of his answers sound like something Brenden would say (like the Grandpa one). Yep, they're brothers. :)

I like your ticker :).