Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Molly Mae

Last Friday I got a new addition to my family....we got a sweet little puppy who we named Molly Mae! She is the sweetest most beautiful puppy you have ever seen before in your life!!! She is black with white spots and red highlights - already potty trained and she doesn't whine at the table or anything! She is very well behaved!!
Jon was a little hesitant to get a puppy, but we had made a deal and it came to the point where he had to give in. But....you can bet that she loves him more than she loves me and he sure loves her a whole lot!!
Sunday morning I woke up earlier than Jon so that I could take the puppy out to....ahem....do her business....Anyways, when we came back in the house I was all excited to play fetch with her (she got a new ball and it is really pretty), but you can bet she walked right over to the bedroom door and sat there and waited for Jon to come out!! It was so funny!
As soon as I learn how to stick pictures on this blog, you can bet I will have her plastered all over this page.
I want to take a pretty picture of my family of four: Me, Jon, Molly Mae and Sven (the fish).
Stay Tuned for Pictures!!!!

No comments: