Thursday, April 23, 2009

Viva Loco - Crazy Life!!

It has been a million years since my last post (at least that is what it feels like) and things have been crazy!
Here is a quick little update of what is new in our lives and what is making things so crazy!
(it will be pretty darn quick cuz I am at work, so.......I have to post while my boss isn't here.......evil laugh)
Well, things at my regular job have been really busy - and getting worse! Not only is it the end of the school year, so everything is wrapping up and getting ready for graduation and kids moving on to the next grade, and getting things set up for next year while still trying to keep this year functioning - they have been doing some mean things as far as budgets go to schools. You all know that our lovely state government is cutting out our funding SUBSTANTIALLY!! This means that we, along with all of the other schools in the state, are forced to cut back on employees and other things that are essential to a smoothly functioning school. This makes more work for those of us who are still around (don't get me wrong, I am more than grateful to still be around, it is just getting really busy 'round these parts!)
After the 8 hours spent at my regular job I head off to cheer practice. Some of you may remember my post about cheer a few weeks ago. At that point I had 7 or 8 girls - we were small, but peppy. Now we have grown to have 16 girls and 2 boys!! And we are still peppy!! We are huge, but they are really good! The problem is that they are also really chatty. I am having to work on being a little tough in order to keep them focused!
Still, the team is awesome and they are really working hard - - GO STALLIONS!
After work I head to my casa where I start making dinner - then Jon comes home and we eat and right after that, Jon heads off to the library where he lives until midnight when they close.
During this time, I work on Mary Kay stuff - either making phone calls, going to meetings, or just trying to learn the stuff!
Finally I fall asleep on the couch around 11:00pm (ok, sometimes it is more like 10:00pm, but it feels a lot later!) and Jon comes home and moves in to the bed.............
And before I know it, the alarm is going off again and it starts all over again!!
So that is (briefly) why I am a bad blogger lately!
Give me a couple weeks for things to start settling down and I promise to come back to my fun blogging friends!
I miss you guys!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Glad you're hanging in there. I was out of breathe just reading it! You are super busy! Cheer sounds really fun though! I think you would make such a fun, peppy, excellent cheer coach! Hope things settle down for you. When they do, go get a pedicure! They make everything better!