Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Bachelorette Season Finale


I am at work so I don't have a lot of time to post, but I had to put this!
The season finale of The Bachelorette was on last night. Now we all know how hooked I was on it and I was on Team Ed from the beginning (Ok, I was also fond of Jacob, but I knew he wouldn't last, so I was rooting for Ed) and last night - she picked him and he proposed!!!! It was so romantic and they were both so happy and the ring was HUGE!!!
I was so excited for them! It was a drama filled episode (helped by the producers and editing I'm sure) as Reed came back right after she broke it off with Kiptyn. She broke it off with Reed again and made Ed the happiest man because he was so in love with her!
Tonight if the "after the final rose" show and I am excited to watch it and find out if they are still in love - I sure hope so, they are such a cute couple!! I like to think that they can last out in the "real world".
But for now, they are living happily ever after!!
YAY ED!!!

1 comment:

Kay and Krystal said...

Hey! So you totally don't know me..I found your blog..ha somehow off a friends..don't remember which one at the moment. But I'm married to one of Jon's cousins! So I just thought I would say hello..and Kay says hello to Jon.