Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Taylor

Sunday night my cousin Taylor Hancock passed away. He was only 15 years old. They aren't sure what exactly happened, but it has been very difficult for my family.
I just wanted to write and tell my Aunt Annette, my Uncle Tim, and my cousin Trey that I love them and that we will all get through this together. It will not be easy, but we will get through it.
Last night I was talking to Jon about it - I had just spoken with my Aunt on the phone and it was very difficult to hear her grief and pain. Jon told me that we shouldn't worry because his Grandpa Saline is up there taking good care of Taylor...I know that is true....
If you could all keep him and our family in your prayers (especially my Aunt and Uncle and my cousin) these next few days and weeks.
Taylor will be deeply missed.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is when there's no explination & they are so young. A year ago my cousin died without exlanation at age 28 leaving behind a pregnant wife & 2year old daughter. Not knowing has been really hard. We are thinking of you & your fam. If there's anything I can do let me know.

beau.shaunalee said...

Malori. I am so sorry for your loss...please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family, and we will pray for you all! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Kimmie said...

I'm so sorry for you and your family! We will definitly pray for them to be comforted.