Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank You!!

I just wanted to thank all of you who commented for the sweet things you said and your wonderful advice!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and how special it made me feel that you have so much confidence in me! I am so lucky to have such great people who care so much about me in my life.

I'll admit that I am still working on reaching a decision, but a have a few months left to think about it - and your advice helped TREMENDOUSLY!

I will be sure to let you know what I decide when - and I might not actually reach that decision until I have to write it down officially!

Love you all!!!!!

2 comments:

laneybug said...

No problem....and I do know a mouse, so you could be a duck and just waddle through the entrance without a ticket....just come see me!!

Amber said...

Good luck with deciding what to do! You will do great! We miss you guys!