Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Christmas Door

Last year we started a tradition last year (stolen from my creative mother who was once a poor college student with limited funds to decorate a small apartment for Christmas - just like we are now) of decorated our front door to our apartment like a giant present. I really love doing this because it looks so pretty, but Jon and I have so much fun doing it!
Here is a picture of us and the finished product (masterfully taken by Lacie Crandell)
Don't you just love Jon's big, cheesy smile?
We are really in the Christmas spirit!!!

2 comments:

Terra Lynn said...

That looks so good!!! I love it and Jon's cheesy grin!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Love you
Mom

Laurie said...

Hahaha... Jon's cheesy smile is AWESOME!

And so's your door. We wrap doors in our house, too! I love it! (We also wrap the pictures on the walls, so they look like presents.)